|Job Ref:||204713420||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Norwich||Address:||Post Code:||NR3||Salary:||£28000/annum up to £40k with Bonus||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:37|
* UK based manufacturing site
* Premier supplier in the UK of automated entrance solutions
* Specialising in manufacturing, installing and maintenance
* Offering bespoke solutions to meet architect requirements
* A great opportunity has arisen for a Automatic Door Field Service Engineer to work for a market leading organisation
* The Automatic Door Field Service Engineer will be responsible for maintenance, service and installation of all existing Automatic Doors.
* As the Automatic Door Field Service Engineer, you will need to have excellent time management
* You will be visiting a wide range of customers who already have this manufacturers automatic doors installed
* The Automatic Door Field Service Engineer will be covering Kent, Sussex and Surrey, visiting customers and carrying out the repair, maintenance and installation work
* The Automatic Door Field Service Engineer will be home based with regular contact to the office
* Due to a high number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
The Ideal Person:
* Candidates must be BS7036 / EN16005 registered.
* Candidates must have a full driving licence
* Candidates should have 1 years + experience in an Automatic Door field service engineer role
* Candidates need to be able to work autonomously and manage their diary to ensure all jobs are attended to.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally