|Job Ref:||204713459||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dublin||Address:||Salary:||£25900/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:37|
Vacancy: Junior Health & Safety Officer|
Salary: €30,000 neg. depending on experience
3D Personnel's client is one of Ireland leading main contractors. Founded in the early 1980's they have a large amount of experience with several areas, including public and private sectors.
3D Personnel's client is currently seeking to recruit a Junior Health & Safety Officer to undertake two projects in the North Dublin area:
* Effectively contribute to the Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) function.
* Ensure compliance with all relevant Health and Safety legislation.
* Assist with the implementation and maintenance of OHSAS 18001, 14001 & 9001.
* Comply, maintain and contribute to the improvements of the Company Safety Management System.
* Ensure that project specific Health & Safety Plan, including Risk Assessments specific to each project, are drawn up prior to the commencement of work.
* Organise and deliver health and safety training.
* Carry out onsite inspections, reporting and follow ups.
* Report, investigate and analyse any accidents/ incidents or near misses.
* Provide administrative support to the EHS Function.
* Skills and Experience Required:
* Relevant Health and Safety qualification.
* Previous experience in this field would be advantageous.
* Have strong self-management, organisational and administration skills.
* Excellent communication, training and presentation skills.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
* High attention to detail.
* Effective team player.
* Full drivers licence