|Job Ref:||204713620||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Woodford Green||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:37|
Do you have Bid and Tender Experience within the Construction Sector |
A leading contractor for construction, refurbishment and maintenance are seeking a Submissions & Proposals Assistant to join their busy team.
Working with the Public Sector and Social Housing clients the successful Submissions & Proposals Assistant will have previous experience of working within the construction industry.
Responsibilities of the Submissions & Proposals Assistant include but not limited to:
* Responsible for the submitting of pre-qualification questionnaires, tenders and presentations
* Responsible for submitting tenders within deadlines, identifying tasks and delegating accordingly
* Compiling documents to the highest standards (hard copy and electronic working with all formats of files, DWG, MPG.
* Assisting the team during submission period
* Assisting with the monthly team meetings, creating agenda, disseminating information and minutes
* Knowledge of the construction industry essential preferably within a bid submission team either contracts or professional background
* To assist in responding to pre-qualification questionnaires/OJEU advertisements
* To assist in the bid process for new projects
* To assist in the review process of all pre-qualification questionnaires, tenders, submissions and presentations
The successful Submissions & Proposal Assistant MUST have:
* Proven track record
* Have stable employment with the same company/group
* No freelancers or job hoppers will be considered
* Professional qualifications and/or Institute Membership
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Jacqui on (Apply online only) or email (url removed) at Adore Recruitment