|Job Ref:||204713750||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Chester||Address:||Post Code:||CH1||Salary:||£50000 - £52000/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:38|
We are recruiting for a commercially aware Project Manager to develop and operate the project works for M&E, HVAC and fabric across an industrial portfolio.|
Permanent Role, up to 52k (package to be confirmed).
The purpose of the role is to;
• Be responsible for generating and delivering a variety of project work on the customer sites.
• Have full accountability and responsibility for managing and delivery of project works.
• Identify and generate project opportunities from within a set portfolio of maintenance contracts.
• Liaise with key stakeholders on their requirements and explain feasibility of their schemes to become a trusted advisor.
• Work with developers, designers and sub contractors to define and document scope(s) of work(s).
• Develop and understand the full scope of works in line with the desired project business case and in turn outcome. This is to be within agreed budget requirements and required profit margins.
• Manage, run and draw up tenders on behalf of the customer as required. Carry out full tender analysis of all sub contractor returns.
• Work within the current CDM process. In the main taking on the role of principle contractor.
• Identify, reduce and manage all statutory and commercial risks associated with the project they are leading.
• Ensure QHSE practices and processes are fully embedded in each project.
• Ensure full compliance with project management policies and procedures.
• Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s) end to end. Activities to include but not be limited to estimating, business development, quantity surveying, sub contractor management and site manager duties.
• Work closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
• Ensure customer acceptance is adhered to, in writing and in line with the project plans.
• Mutually agree payment schedules and applications for payment to the benefit of the project and the business.
• Ensures project documents are complete, current and appropriately stored.
• Provide timely monthly reports to the Head of Projects Director in an agreed format.
• Identify and develop a short/medium and long term pipeline of Project opportunities from the portfolio of customers within the Business.
• Leverage opportunities through visibility and presence on customer sites.
• Liaise with colleagues managers to determine and identify project opportunities. Use case studies to promote business and host key decision makers on show site tours.
• Full accountability for the P&L on each project.
• Ensure that all financial objectives are met.
• Analyse variances and initiate corrective actions.
• Value all sub contractor accounts and make application for payments.
• Ensure the projects are commercially viable and satisfy the commercial terms of the contract.
• Ensure all projects are managed through Company policies and procedures in relation to commercial activities.
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors. To request further information on our active vacancies please visit our website (url removed)
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer