|Job Ref:||204713807||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Chippenham||Address:||Post Code:||SN15||Salary:||£30000/annum + Circa Package||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:38|
AREA SALES REPRESENTATIVE (PLANT & TOOL HIRE)|
Position: Area Sales Representative
Salary Circa £30k (as a package)
Our client is a well established and respected company within the plant hire industry, who supply a wide range of products including non-mechanical plant and construction equipment to the construction, rail, utility, events and related industries throughout the UK. We have worked in partnership with this client for over a decade constantly sourcing their staffing needs for existing and new depots across the UK.
Their reputation has been built on employing professional staff and supplying quality equipment to a variety of sectors. With a solid infrastructure they have the ability to adapt and react quickly to customer demands.
Within this exciting and challenging role as a professional Area Sales Representative you will be tasked with managing an area covering the South West including Devon and Cornwall
You will win and develop new business as well as managing key accounts, liaising daily with existing customers and building new relationships with future clients.
An excellent opportunity for a bright, motivated, and confident Area Sales Representative to gain invaluable skills working within an exciting organisation.
We are looking for an ambitious individual who is a capable organiser and able to work on your own initiative. You may be currently working as a hire and sales negotiator or in an internal sales/hire desk role with great customer service skills looking to take your sales experience out on the road.
The majority of your week will be working independently and to your own timescales, so organisation, professionalism and honesty are key requirements.
You will need to have knowledge and experience of the construction or hire industry and also have some external sales experience. Training and coaching is provided and career progression is encouraged so internal promotions are certainly possible as you grow your career.
Responsibilities of the Sales Representative
* Adhere to company procedures and achieve deadlines
* Be comfortable working alone, attending field based appointments and creating and managing your own pipeline of active accounts and qualified leads
* Work closely with the branch
* Understand the construction/civil engineering customer's requirements
* Demonstrate products and their benefits
* End user sales within the allotted territory
* Work independently selling client's products
* Process orders effectively
* Good persuasive skills selling a broad range of equipment
Requirements of the Sales Representative
* Excellent communication both written and verbal
* Ability to work to deadlines
* PC literate
* Confident with the drive to succeed
* Good persuasive skills
* Trustworthy and reliable, you must be able to self-manage
* Driving licence held for a minimum of 2 years (max 6 points)
The ideal candidate will be located in either of the following areas; Chippenham, Chipping Sodbury, Lyneham, Swindon, Bath, Trowbridge, Frome, Weston-super-mare, Clevedon, Portishead, Kingswood, Mangotsfield, Alveston, Stroud and surrounding towns and villages