|Job Ref:||204713906||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||West Malling||Address:||Post Code:||ME19||Salary:||£14 - £14.57/hour||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:38|
I am dealing with a large housing association based in West Malling, they currently require numerous complaints officer to work on their repairs contract.|
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set;
* Demonstrates an analytical and methodical approach to problem solving.
* Absorbs and applies technical information.
* Has a thorough understanding of their job and how own role relates to other roles and to the business of the employer.
* Has defined areas of responsibility.
* May produce non-standard letters or reports.
* Uses discretion in identifying and resolving complex problems.
* Performs a broad range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine, in a variety of environments.
* Accountable for delivering assigned tasks within broader projects.
* Limited decision-making scope on how tasks are to be fulfilled.
* Can easily determine when work should be escalated to a higher level.
* The Resolution Officer (Complaints) provides a focused response to customer contact relating to service failure or dissatisfaction. The Resolution Officer will work as part of a dedicated complaints resource within the contact centre ensuring we provide appropriate
resolutions for customers.
* Resolve dissatisfaction where possible and appropriate outside the formal complaints process
* Investigate complaints and members enquiries providing timely responses that offer full explanation and wherever possible, resolution for customers
* Support lead handlers and senior managers with investigations and responses in a thorough and timely way
* Work collaboratively with other staff, teams and external suppliers to resolve issues and deliver high levels of customer satisfaction
* Facilitate and monitor agreed resolution actions, maintaining tailored communication with customers to build and maintain customer confidence and escalating blockages to ensure timely and effective management of cases and prevent escalations
* Provide support for complaints panel reviews
* Ensure all relevant systems are updated during the management of cases
* Support the provision of responses to informal and formal contact from the Housing
* Ombudsman Service
* Demonstrable experience of effective complaint handling and working in a customer service environment
Proficient and confident using electronic document management systems
* Excellent communication and listening skills with experience of communicating
verbally and in writing with customers, suppliers, colleagues and external stakeholders at all levels
* Problem solving skills with proven track record of delivering positive outcomes for customers
* Influencing Skills with experience of dealing directly with customers
* Excellent organisational skills with experience of prioritising own workload
* Proven commitment to delivering excellent customer service
* Demonstrate a professional, but friendly and outgoing approach to work
* Have a flexible approach around working hours and tasks required by the business
* Be adaptable to change , be proactive and be positive
* Minimum GCSE grade C or equivalent in English Language and Maths
* Intermediate level proficiency of IT packages such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook )
If you heave the relevant experience then please apply with your most recent CV