|Job Ref:||204710246||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum £9k Car allowance + Benefits||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:36|
I am excited to be representing a rare opportunity for an experienced Project Director with Healthcare experience for a fantastic £22m project in Birmingham.|
If you have the drive, skills and experience we'd be delighted to speak to you about this rewarding role, which comes with some surprising benefits.
TSA are currently working in partnership with one of the Midlands' leading building contractors who are currently operating over a number of sectors including Student Accommodation, Industrial/Distribution, Retail and Healthcare and have an annual turnover of circa £200m.
As a result of sustained and continuous growth my client is looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager/Project Director to join their thriving healthcare division. This presents a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join an already well established business with an ever growing order book within the Midlands region, working on schemes typically valued between £8m - £25m.
* Experienced Project Manager/Director with programming and sound construction knowledge on major building schemes.
* Good experience of all forms of construction.
* Strength required in new build construction and refurbishment and working in and around live environments.
* Good pre-construction knowledge and experience in Healthcare essential.
* Well versed with the skills of managing a Project Team, capable of chairing meetings and driving out the pertinent issues.
* Skilled in developing staff and providing opportunities for individuals to grow.
* Used to working with drawings and specifications and understanding construction methodology and sequence.
* Ability to plan and control the logistics management on site to deliver the most efficient.
* Good communicator at all levels.
* Strong health and safety skills with all relevant qualifications.
* Forward thinking and driven individual.
* Capable of working on their own initiative and developing initiatives to improve productivity, health and safety culture.
* High standards on presentation of the site and sets the standard for behaviour.
* Major projects experience from main contractor back ground.
* Commercially aware and familiar with contract conditions and preferable to have used NEC 3 form of Contract.
* Capable of building relationships at a strategic level to develop future work streams
* Good front end bid leadership skill essential for work winning.
* Responsible for Profit and Loss of a project
* Attractive and competitive salary
* £9k car allowance
* Paid Mileage
* Bonus scheme (up to 30%)
* + More
For more information or for a confidential discussion please contact (url removed) or call (Apply online only)