|Job Ref:||204710527||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£76000 - £85000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:32|
Associate Project Manager - City of London - High Profile projects|
I am currently representing a professional consultancy with demand for an Associate Project Manager to lead several mixed-use developments schemes within the city. The schemes have a project value of circa £50 million, they are expect to take 3-4 years until completion.
This role will see you be solely responsible for the management of the schemes. This means you will be responsible for hitting deadlines, managing junior staff and take an active role liaising with the client.
What's on Offer?
* Join an established team of Project Managers
* The chance to Project Manage high-profile schemes
* Competitive salary £75K - 85K
* The chance to have a say in the development of a growing business
The successful Project Manager:
* Over 10 years UK Project Management experience
* MAPM is preferred
* Experience acting as a Project Manager on schemes in excess of £50 million in value
* Client facing, Well-presented and professional outfit
* Experience working through top consultancies
If you are interested in the role and believe you have the relevant experience please apply online to be considered