|Job Ref:||204710529||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Central Belt||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:36|
Site Engineer Groundworks Residential
Freelance Setting out Engineer with groundworks and housing experience to work on multiple projects across the Strathclyde Region for a Civil Engineering sub contractor who operate nation wide.
Potential for long term, rate varies on experience/if provide own kit etc.
* Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
* Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
* Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
* Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors)
* Attending meetings with the clients to keep them informed of progress.
* Preparing reports as required.
* Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
* Our client is looking for an experienced candidate who has a minimum of 3 years site engineering experience on site, setting out Groundworks plots for residential sites