|Job Ref:||204710730||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£300 - £350/day||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:38|
Looking for an experienced Freelance Project Planner to start in Nottingham on the 10th october 2016.|
The job will be predominantly be officed based but will involve site visits. The selected candidate will be working on Prisons,Hotels,retail and offices.
- Rate: £(Apply online only) per day.
- 6+ months work.
-The Project Planner will be responsible for developing and implementing the project programme for tenders and construction phase and managing the overall programme for the business.
-Conducts critical path analysis and provides earned value reporting to accurately measure progress and efficiency to support the business in its operational and financial forecasting
Roles and responsibilities
* Development of tender programmes, covering all elements of the contracts from detailed design to completion.
* Maintain and update programmes to reflect actual and forecast positions with progress / resource / cost data.
* Develop the Project / Programme using network and critical path analysis techniques. Liaising with external contractors and suppliers to organise the phases of the construction development.
* Interface with design, manufacturing and construction delivery teams and other third parties in planning and project controls issues.
* enable earned value management.
* Participate in bid and contract reviews with regards to programme management and planning.
* Working with the department heads and construction delivery teams to find ways to improve project programmes.
* Baseline and analyse ongoing project progress and performance, assessing time related risks and the impact to programme.
* Liaising with customers, internal department heads, and supply chain to organise, integrate and schedule phases of the construction plan.
* Manage and review project plans including resource, histograms, construction schedules and manufacturing plans.
* Keeping the customer's team fully appraised of progress against programme.
* Presenting information for internal meetings on the project, including baseline programmes, earned value analysis reports where required
The succesful candidate will have experience in MS projects and ASTA.
If you are interested in this position dont hesitate to contact kane on (Apply online only) or