|Job Ref:||204710922||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£65000 - £80000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:32|
SENIO PROJECT MANAGER - UP TO £80K - PRESTIGIOUS PROJECTS|
I am currently representing a professional consultancy with demand for a Senior Project Manager to assist the Project Director on a mixed-use development scheme within the city. The schemes have a project value of circa £500 million, they are expect to take 3-4 years until completion.
This role will see you report directly to the project director to assit on this high-profile scheme. This means you will be responsible for managing junior staff while also providing advice and support to the lead Project Director.
What's on Offer?
* Join an established team of Project Managers
* The chance to actively manage a prestigious project in the city of London
* Competitive salary £65K - £ 80K
* The chance to progress within a quickly growing consultancy
* The chance to work for world leading international companies
The successful Project Manager:
* Over 10 years UK Project Management experience
* MAPM is preferred
* Experience acting as a Project Manager on schemes in excess of £150 million
* Client facing, Well-presented and professional outfit
* Experience working through top consultancies
If you are interested in the role and believe you have the relevant Project Management experience please apply online to be considered for this Senior Project Manager role