|Job Ref:||204710999||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leamington Spa||Address:||Post Code:||CV32||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum Package||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:36|
Site Manager |
£55k + package
We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our best clients, a national developer seeking a Site Manager to join their already award winning team.
The client are going from strength to strength, and are recruiting to deal with their growing work load.
They are a 5 star builder, with an exceptional reputation for their build quality and customer care.
High specification Development, consisting of 120, 3, 4 and 5 bed houses.
Site Manager Role
The role will be best suited to an experienced Site Manager, looking to challenge them self on a high specification site. Customer care must be at the forefront of everything done on site with the end goal of meeting the customers' needs exactly.
The Site Manager would also be expected to mentor the Assistant Site Manager on this site.
Typical duties would include:
* Oversee several projects from inception to completion.
* Take ownership for Health & Safety and Environment responsibility.
* Work closely with the pre-construction team on; SHE, Build ability and programme issues and review and comment on design information issues by both consultants and suppliers.
* Work closely with the Site Management team on each site to ensure that things run smoothly - an effective communicator is essential.
* Manage projects in line with the agreed finance and production targets and reports.
* Have key client-facing responsibility
* Speculative build background
* Proven success of delivering projects to standard
* Experience managing high spec sites
* Exceptional Leadership and organisational skills
* Relevant qualifications (SMTS, CSCS etc)
If you feel you would be suitable for this role please contact Luke Fleming on (Apply online only) or email me your CV