|Job Ref:||204711046||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Banbury||Address:||Post Code:||OX16||Salary:||£0 - £40000/annum Package||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:38|
Assistant Site Manager|
£40k + package
We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our best clients, a national developer seeking an Assistant Site Manager to join their already award winning team.
The client are going from strength to strength, and are recruiting to deal with their growing work load.
They are a 5 star builder, with an exceptional reputation for their build quality and customer care.
High specification Development, consisting of 120, 3, 4 and 5 bed houses.
Assistant Site Manager Duties
The role is most suitable for a hungry, driven Assistant Site Manager looking to work their way up through a company and develop their skillset on the way. The successful candidate would be expected to take the reins from time to time and ensure all standards are hit by subcontractors under their supervision.
* Reporting to the Site Manager
* Overseeing Health and Safety procedures
* material delivery and cost control
* managing budgets and ability to work to clear deadlines
* Sub-contractor procurement and management
* Attending occasional client meetings
* Comply with company policies, procedures and instructions
* Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving contribution to the organisation's goals and enhancing the reputation of the company.
* Experience on larger sites
* Proven success of delivering projects to standard
* Speculative new build experience
* Experiences on high spec sites
* Relevant qualifications (SMTS, CSCS etc)
If you feel you would be suitable for this role please contact Luke Fleming on (Apply online only) or email me your CV