|Job Ref:||204711276||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Aberdeenshire||City:||Aberdeen||Address:||Post Code:||AB25||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:32|
We are recruiting for an A/C engineer for our client who is a leading facilities management company. The role will be mobile role covering the Aberdeen area. |
You will be responsible for maintenance, repair, installation, proactive and reactive works on site for all air conditioning equipment.
To ensure all paperwork and administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents / records are kept maintained and up to date.
Applicants must have the following:
• City and Guilds FGAS 2079.
• Experience of working in a client facing environment.
• Happy working to SLA's.
• Previous experience working for a facilities management company would be desirable.
• Client facing experience.
• A full driving licence is essential.
The salary will £30,000 - £35,000 + on call allowance + overtime
In the first instance please send your CV to Maxine McGrath