|Job Ref:||204711373||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Salary:||£200 - £280/day||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:08|
Job Type: Contract
Start date: Immediate
Industry: Building & Construction
JOB DESCRIPTION: Daniel Owen are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the construction, engineering, rail & maintenance industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects.
My client is looking for a Civil Engineer with an immediate start for the right person. They specialise in waste water treatment and are looking for a Civil Engineer who has previous experience working on concrete, including work on highways. A standard TS06 will be supplied so kit is not required.
The project you would be working on is in Highworth and is to last 4 months and then you will be moved to Swindon for an ongoing project. They have a lot of work coming up in the Swindon area and if you are willing to travel, this could be a long term opportunity for the right person.
* Experience with working on heavy civil projects, including concrete, highways and waste water treatment.
* Confident using a total station
* A successful track record in delivering projects on time and to budget
* Have an industry recognised degree in civil engineering
* Excellent communication and management skills
* Health and safety conscious
* CSCS Card Holder and Full Driving licence as may have to travel from site to site