|Job Ref:||204711386||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Midlands||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:32|
Our Client is looking for a Project Manager based in the Midlands. |
You must be a self motivated individual, experienced in managing both small and large teams of people in an autonomous environment. Previous experience of managing contract delivery teams in either the commercial or new build sectors is essential. To be able to demonstrate key leadership skills and the ability to get the best from personnel under their control will be an essential requirement for this post. Knowledge of windows and doors would be advantageous.
Good IT skills and a high standard on numeracy and literacy including the ability to create spread sheets and produce reports will be a requirement to fulfil the role.
A commercially focused approach and comprehensive understanding of the financial aspects of project management is also considered an essential requirement, with a focus on the costs and profitability of a project.
The successful individual will demonstrate a sound knowledge of health and safety legislation, and be able to give examples of how this is applied in a project environment.
- To Manage the successful delivery of site based contract projects
- To liaise on a weekly basis with the General Manager to report on site progress
- To manage internal/external based staff and ensure that they are carrying out the duties in
a safe and efficient manner
- To provide a first point of contact for the site client regarding any project issue that might
- To liaise with the General Manager/management to ensure that the financial aspects of the
project are reported on.
- The control and submission of wage payments, product call offs and property handovers.
- Good communication & administration skills
For more information or to apply for this role contact Paul on (Apply online only) quoting reference CTR1120