|Job Ref:||204711509||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Thatcham||Address:||Post Code:||RG19||Salary:||£33000 - £44000/annum negotiable, van, over time||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:32|
Strong Group is acting on behalf of their client who offer a complete central heating service for homeowners, local authorities and property developers. They replace boilers, install brand new heating systems and carry out servicing and upgrades.|
They are looking to recruit a Plumbing & heating engineer on a permanent basis to work in Berkshire and Hampshire Areas.
* Carry out domestic boiler servicing and maintenance callouts to occupied properties
* Participate in the out of hours call-out rota - currently working one in every six weeks
* Identify and overcome challenges that may disrupt the timely completion of projects
* Liaise with line managers to ensure the successful completion of jobs
* Ensure the compliance of industry regulations and internal policies and practices
* Maintain a safe and clean working environment
* Complete the necessary servicing documents and activity logs Requirements
* ACS gas qualification required
* Experience in and extensive knowledge of the Heating and Plumbing sector
* Ability to undertake boiler installations if required would be an advantage
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Able to work effectively as part of a team
* Demonstrates professionalism and a friendly manner
* High standards of work required at all times
You will be supplied with a company car/van.
Salary will be between £33,000 and £44,000 depending on experience.
If you are interested in this position please send a CV to (url removed) or call Chanelle on (Apply online only)