|Job Ref:||204711673||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:33|
Job title: Senior Project Manager |
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000
Job Type: Permanent
I am currently representing a top 10 international construction consultancy who are in need of a Senior Project Manager to join their established London team working within the health, education and arts sector. They would also be interested in intermediate Project Managers as well.
This a fantastic chance to join, what I believe, is one of the most progressive and down to earth organisations within the industry. They have an excellent ethos and there are no false promises here, career progression is well enforced and some salaried partners are in their 30's. the opportunities to work abroad are on offer as well as they are a UK owned company so all staffing is coordinated via the Central London Head Office. With almost 200 years' experience, this is a company that continues to thrive and wants the best employees to thrive with them.
* Work on high end residential and retail schemes and within the education, health and arts sectors
* Managing the delivery of projects to meet time, quality and budgetary projects
* Managing all aspects of the client relationship to ensure the delivery meets client expectations
* Taking on a leadership role within the project team
* Providing both direction and technical advice within the team and leading by example where appropriate.
Education, experience and essential:
* The successful candidate will be degree qualified with recent construction project management experience or suitable industrial experience
* Strong contract and technical skills are essential, as well as excellent interpersonal skills, good team work ethic and the ability to develop strong client relationship and exceed expectations.
If you are looking for the opportunity to join a company that can provide the career progression you are looking for as well as the chance to join a vibrant and friendly organisation then please don't hesitate to contact Alexi Heidemann to discuss further on (Apply online only)