|Job Ref:||204711675||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Thatcham||Address:||Post Code:||RG19||Salary:||£33000 - £44000/annum negotiable, van, over time||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:39|
Strong Group is acting on behalf of their client who offer a complete central heating service for homeowners, local authorities and property developers. They replace boilers, install brand new heating systems and carry out servicing and upgrades.|
They are looking to recruit Domestic Electricians on a permanent basis to work in Berkshire and Hampshire Areas.
* Carry out domestic wiring to boilers and heating in occupied properties
* Identify and overcome challenges that may disrupt the timely completion of projects
* Liaise with line managers to ensure the successful completion of jobs
* Ensure the compliance of industry regulations and internal policies and practices
* Maintain a safe and clean working environment
* Complete the necessary certification documents and activity logs
* 17th Edition Electrical Qualification required
* Experience in wiring heating systems
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Able to work effectively as part of a team
* Demonstrates professionalism and a friendly manner
* High standards of work required at all times
Vehicles will also be supplied for PAYE engineers.
Salary will be between £33,000 and £40,000 depending on experience.
If you are interested in this position please send a CV to (url removed) or call Chanelle on (Apply online only)