|Job Ref:||204711731||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Totton||Address:||Post Code:||SO40||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum + Bonus||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:39|
Do you have experience as a Bid Manager? You will be able to demonstrate the ability to contribute to long term strategic planning? If so Millbrook Healthcare are recruiting and we are looking for individuals just like you!|
Millbrook Healthcare is a fast growing independently family owned business and is a leading provider of Healthcare Service solutions including Wheelchair and Community Equipment Services. We work closely with NHS, Local Authority and Social Care Organisations providing a complete outsourced service that significantly reduces costs, delivers better quality and an enhanced patient experience.
Our mission is to provide a unique service that will ensure that all service users will receive the care, assessment and mobility equipment at the time they require it to enable them to achieve theirs and their families goals.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Bid Manager who will work closely with Directors and Senior Management, as part of a highly successful bid team, to take the lead in the contract tendering process, producing pre-qualification questionnaires, tender documents and method statements to a high standard ensuring all documents are professionally written, presented and meet the requirements.
Reporting to our Bid Director, you will play a part in maintaining the function's first class approach and ensuring it remains up to date with the latest thinking, best practice and technology, which may involve networking with professional bodies and organisations and other Proposal Management Professionals.
What do we look for in Bid Manager?
• Experience within Bid management/compiling tender documentation
• Strong organisational, project management and IT skills
• Commercial awareness and astuteness
• Have exceptional attention to detail
• Have meticulous proof-reading skills
• Have good communication skills
• The ability to coordinate and plan workloads with the Bid team and reviewers
• The ability to diplomatically challenge and question
• The ability to write concise, accurate and compelling content
• The will to win, be pro-active and flexible in achieving your personal and the business's goals
• Excellent written English
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to deliver quality work to agreed deadlines
• Previous knowledge or experience with in the Healthcare sector is desirable
You will have proven experience of working within corporate businesses in a high quality tender writing capacity, preferably within the health sector, but not essential. You will be educated to 1st degree level or have equivalent experience.
What can we offer you?
As well as working at the heart of a reputable independently owned business which is a leader in its field, you will also benefit from a market competitive package
• A salary between £35,00-£45,000
• Working Hours 08:30-17:30 (40 Hour Week)
• Company Pension Scheme
• 32 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) with the option of an extra day
• Life Assurance
• Childcare Voucher Scheme.
• Free parking
This role is working in a regulated activity and subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure
If you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in the role we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
We are always looking to recruit hard working, driven and talented individuals to join the Millbrook Healthcare Team and to become a part of our ongoing growth and success. You'll enjoy all the support and encouragement you need to reach your own potential and develop a rewarding career along the way.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community