|Job Ref:||204711742||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum Neg dep on experience||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:36|
Quantity Surveyor - Groundworks - Southampton - £40k - £60k|
Based in Southampton and covering the Hampshire area, this company specialise in the provision of groundwork's services to the construction industry including:
• Excavation works
• Foundations and footings
• Site clearance
• Drainage and manhole work
• New build and extensions
They have over 10 years experience in the construction industry and have quickly established themselves as a company that will undertake any project large or small in a friendly, efficient and professional manner with most of their business coming from repeat orders and referrals. They are fully compliant with Health & Safety at work Act and CIS registered.
• The role will be mainly office based but site attendance would be required for meetings and valuations etc
• Must have groundworks experience in Surveying/Estimating
• Strong Communication Skills
• Contractually Aware
• Be competent in carrying out normal surveying duties i.e; valuations, cost reconciliations, pricing and highlighting variations, preparing and agreeing final accounts, cost control and general commercial awareness.
• Reporting to Commercial Director
If you are looking to join a small regional sub contractor working closely with the owner and taking charge of all commercial aspects then this could be the opportunity you are looking for. Obviously as the company continues to grow and develop then your own career will flourish and grow with the company.
Remuneration is negotiable depending on experience