|Job Ref:||204715013||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Qatar||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:39|
Want to earn tax free salary and work on a billion dollar project?|
Job Title: CDM Consultant
Location: Doha, Qatar
Job Type: Health and Safety/Civil Engineering
Our client, who is a leading civil engineering contractor, requires a CDM Consultant to join them on a permanent basis in Qatar working on one of the largest highway construction projects in the Middle East.
A successful candidate will be based on site and oversee all elements of HSE & QAQC, working on one of the major construction packages this year with a value of just short of $1Bn in their section.
* Monitoring compliance on construction sites, particular emphasis on health & safety performance
* Attending meetings with clients to discuss health & safety issues.
* General oversight role to ensure site operations are conducted in line with various policies and procedures.
* Management of personnel and training them on standards.
* Managing the Contractors team to ensure that all elements of the design and construction are fully CDM compliant.
* Must be degree qualified
* Have relevant experience in a relevant role
* Preferred Qatar or GCC experience
* Must hold either NEBOSH or IOSH qualifications
* CDM Accredited
The position comes with an extremely competitive package including basic salary, housing, company car, medical and tickets.
If this opportunity is something you are interested in please send your cv