|Job Ref:||204715028||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Makkah||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:37|
Want to work in the holy land of Makkah on a prestigious $5bn project? |
Job Title: Construction Manager - Mixed Use Development
Location: Makkah, KSA
Salary: 35,000 SAR + benefits
Job Type: Construction
Our client, who is one of the leading contractors in the GCC , requires a Construction Manager to join them on a permanent basis in Makkah working on a prestigious $5bn mixed use development project.
A successful candidate will be based on site, working 6 days a week and oversee all elements of construction.
* Construction scheduling, costing and procedures
* Preparing progress reports on a monthly basis
* Reviewing and managing contractors progress & payment requests
* Scheduling and chairing site progress meetings
* Liaising with both the client and contractors
* Must be degree qualified
* Have relevant experience in a Construction Manager role (minimum 8 years)
* Must speak fluent Arabic and be a Muslim (Makkah restrictions)
* Must be in KSA
* Must be able to work 6 day weeks
The position comes with an extremely competitive package including basic salary, housing allowance, company car, medical and tickets.
If this opportunity is something you are interested in please send your cv