|Job Ref:||204715143||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Salary:||£45000 - £52000/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:39|
Contracts Manager - Banking Refurbishments|
£45k - £52k
One of our national refurbishment contractors are looking to appoint a Contracts Manager to their already talented team. They pride themselves on delivering high quality fit out's which exceed clients' expectations time and time again. The company have built themselves an excellent reputation in their 25 years of operation, and are now presenting an excellent opportunity for a Contracts Manager to come on board.
They operate in most sectors within fit out, including; Retail, Office, Leisure and Hospitality.
For this particular role, the initial projects will be within the banking sector, covering refurbishments of both retail and office branches.
The Contracts Manager Role
As a Contracts Manager you will be able to manage multiple projects varying in value, working with any issues as they arise.
* Manage the client relationship from start to finish
* Managing between 2-3 projects at any given time
* Programming Contracts
* Controlling all commercial aspects of each project from inception through to completion
* Head up client meetings and associated issues
* Put in place Health & Safety plans
* Motivating and inspiring teams
* Liaising on all levels to ensure effective communication is always maintained
* Hand over projects on time and to budget and quality
* Following all projects through all stages from start to hand over through to final accounts
Candidates will ideally have previously managed projects within the retail banking sector, or of a similar nature.
The Contracts Manager Package
On offer is a competitive salary of up to around £52k plus great benefits which you would expect from a contractor of this size