|Job Ref:||204715158||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:39|
Contracts Manager - Fit Out (permanent)|
£45k - £55k
Our Client is a leading Fit Out Contractor based in the Midlands, they operate in various sectors such as Retail, Food, Leisure & Commercial. They turnover around £30million from their regional office and have enjoyed consistent growth over a number of years, boasting an endless blue chip client list.
They have an excellent reputation of being customer focusing and delivering projects on time, on budget and to the specified quality standard, and have therefore benefitted from 85% of their business being repeat.
The Contracts Manager Role
As a Contracts Manager you will be able to manage multiple (1-3) projects valued around £500k, working with any issues as they arise.
* Manage the client relationship from start to finish
* Managing between 2-3 projects at any given time
* Programming Contracts
* Controlling all commercial aspects of each project from inception through to completion
* Head up client meetings and associated issues
* Put in place Health & Safety plans
* Motivating and inspiring teams
* Liaising on all levels to ensure effective communication is always maintained
* Hand over projects on time and to budget and quality
* Following all projects through all stages from start to hand over through to final accounts
Candidates will ideally have previously managed projects within the retail sector and have refurbishment experience.
The Contracts Manager Package
On offer is an excellent salary of up to £55k plus car allowance and other various fringe benefits