|Job Ref:||204715280||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£350 - £400/day Negotiable||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:35|
I am currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join an international company based near Southampton. This opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor would suit someone looking to secure a 3-4-month contract with a large, well-established company. The most successful individual for this role will be an articulate and motivated individual with a background in Marine Construction. The most successful individual for this role will be working from the companies' offices in Southampton so it would be highly advantageous if the individuals lived near or in the Southampton area.|
This role is an urgent requirement within the company so they are looking for someone to start immediately with lots of knowledge of the Construction industry. The role of the Quantity Surveyor will involve working throughout the lifetime of the project and work on the day to day costs management of the projects.
Quantity Surveyor- Marine Construction Position Overview
* Assisting through all stages of the project lifetime of a project
* Working on the Financial Functions of projects
* Project Managing stages of the projects
* Working on budgeting for the project
* Day to day cost management of the project.
Quantity Surveyor- Marine Construction Position Requirements
* Strong Quantity Surveying Background
* Background in Marine Construction
* Based or living closely to the Southampton area.
* Highly motivated and able to work independently
* Excellent knowledge of the industry
* Full driving license
Quantity Surveyor- Marine Construction Position Remuneration
* Day Rate: to be confirmed
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy