|Job Ref:||204715290||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wolverhampton||Address:||Post Code:||WV1||Salary:||£17000 - £22000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:33|
Service Co-ordinator/Service Administrator |
* Location - Stourbridge, West Midlands
* Salary - 17-22k
* Full Time 8.30am-5pm
* Responsible for day-to-day operations of the service department.
* Allocation of work to engineers in response to reactive and planned maintenance.
* Managing the allocation of reactive and planned work on our service software, ensuring this is done in a timely manner and service level agreements are met.
* Ensure that time on site for reactive, quoted and planned maintenance works are within contract budget/spend limits.
* Good communication with engineers to ensure operations are running smoothly.
* Ensuring job statuses are up to date.
* Ensuring spreadsheets are kept up to date.
* Being the key point of contact for both client and engineers.
In order to be considered for this role the following is required:
* The successful candidate MUST HAVE experience or knowledge of facilities management, building services and a HVAC environment.
* The candidate should have good time management, organisation skills and communication skills.
* Willing to learn/be trained on the new software - 'Clik'.
* Be able to work under pressure to meet client deadlines.
* Computer literacy is also very important.
* Good telephone manner.
* Accounting skills are desirable also.
The company that is offering this job role is a rapidly growing facilities management company. They are looking to bolster their administrations department. They are offering training and scope for progression within the company.
If you are interested or know someone who might be, please call me today on (Apply online only) or email you CV