|Job Ref:||204715298||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Solihull||Address:||Post Code:||B91||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum car/allow +pension+healthcare||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:39|
Our Client is a leading Regional Building Contractor involved with a large portfolio of projects, as a result of recent contract awards they have a vacancy for a Senior Project Manager. They successfully operate within the commercial, healthcare, extra-care and |
retirement sector throughout the Midlands.
The Project Manager will be responsible for providing visible leadership and direction to the profitable delivery of new build schemes, whilst maintaining customer satisfaction and obtaining results through the team.
The initial project will be a £50m retirement village near to Solihull with multi-storey
They operate predominately through out the East and West Midlands.
Key Accountabilities include:
* Using leadership skills to ensure a zero incident health & safety culture, implementing all regulatory health & safety
* Supporting and encouraging the development of team members, motivating them to meet objectives
* Delivering the project or scheme to the agreed returns, to budget, both safely and on time
* Ensuring that all contract administration / procedures are undertaken
* Controlling and managing project / site budgets including profit and loss, and managing budget constraints.
* Implementing detailed programs which allow accurate monitoring and reporting.
* Managing site logistics and communication plan.
* Securing appropriate resources to deliver the project / scheme.
This role requires:
* A well developed knowledge of health & safety, legislation and practice
* Be able of lead and develop a team.
* Knowledge of budgets and costing, including project forecasting and control
* Excellent Project / Program Management skills
* Ability to resource projects
* Ability to prioritise and plan effectively
* MCIOB (desirable)
* You must show that you can run and manage large complex projects.
* Must have a good all round knowledge of new build construction schemes as a no.1 PM over £20m
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website