|Job Ref:||204715339||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wembley||Address:||Post Code:||HA9||Salary:||£9.12 - £13.12/hour||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:33|
Site based Administrator (Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm)|
Temporary position - starting Monday 3 October 2016 for 6 months
Hammersmith & Fulham, W12
Pay £9.12p/h - £13.12p/h (dependant on level of experience)
Our client is a leading construction main contractors, is looking for an Administration Assistant, to work within construction and maintenance sectors, ranging from simple glazing replacements and malfunctioning doors, to full building envelope refurbishment etc.
Administrator Duties (but not limited to):
You will be required to provide full administration support i.e. dealing with correspondence, updating spread sheets, some typing of letters / reports, dealing with phone enquiries, photocopying, filing, uploading drawings and other administration duties as when required, for a variety of staff from Contracts Managers and Quantity Surveyors.
* Administrator must have a very good telephone manner.
* Excellent I.T skills and conversant in Outlook emails, PowerPoint, Word and Excel etc.
* Able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision and be able to think on your feet and outside the box is essential for this role.
* You will have excellent communication skills and personable person
* Experience of a minimum of 5 years in a similar role is essential
* Experience within construction would be looked upon favourably.
Please apply with an up to date CV