|Job Ref:||204715355||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:33|
I have a fantastic role in London for a Junior MEP CAD Revit Technician. This consultancy is working on various sectors within Building Services across the board e.g commercial, residential, healthcare, data centres and more.|
The market is very busy and full of fantastic opportunities for Junior Revit Technician. If you are ready to move on and want to develop within the company please apply for this position.
Job Role as a Revit Technician:
To assist the mechanical and electrical design teams in the preparation of two and three dimensional CAD drawings and models, calculations, design specifications, and coordinate Our Clients Building Information Modelling.
To be responsible for following Health and Safety policy, Quality Assurance processes and Environmental policy and working with senior staff towards meeting the company's objectives.
* Becoming efficient in Revit and other design software.
* Gaining and developing ongoing expertise with all elements of Building Information Modelling within Building Services
* Assisting with projects through hands on approach.
* Pro-activeness in understanding new industry ideas and developments within Building Services
* Assisting with projects from inception through to completion.
* Developing and implementing project based technical standards.
If you need more information on this amazing role please contact Kate Murrells at BSV Recruitment