|Job Ref:||204715422||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Post Code:||GL9||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:35|
We are retained by a leading specialist distributors of Building Materials.|
Due to expansion our Client is seeking an experienced SALES DEVELOPMENT MANAGER to join their fast growing operation.
Our Clients are regarded as being market leaders in their sector and are headed up by a highly experienced Senior Management team ensuring their success to date will be built on. With a heavyside & Lightside product portfolio, our Clients are seeking a Candidate who is able demonstrate a successful career in construction material distribution coupled with the drive and tenacity to capitalise on their success to date and further develop their business in the UK.
Reporting to: Branch Manager
To develop existing account business and to instigate new business within a designated area to establish strong commercial relationships which generate revenue to exceed targets.
• meet and exceed agreed sales and gross profit targets;
• operate within a defined territory, maximising sales at every opportunity;
• establish excellent working relationships with customers and the branches to ensure on-going continuity of business;
• act as an ambassador and capitalise on the our Client's business reputation and extensive range of high quality products
• continually update product knowledge and share this with customers to maximise sales;
• work with the branch to identify old and lapsed customers and turn them into business opportunities;
• ensure all administration is kept up to date;
• negotiate business opportunities with new and existing customers;
• target achieved for opening of new accounts to broaden customer base;
• work with key suppliers to target potential customers.
• work flexibly with the branch covering holidays when required and help during stock take.
Staff (branch & regional)
(Partnering if applicable)
Measurements of success:
To meet and exceed sales and gross profit targets
The development of a customer portfolio
Location SOUTH GLOUCESTERSHIRE
Salary NEGOTIABLE + EXCELLENT BENEFITS