|Job Ref:||204715475||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||NG18||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Car, pension, bonus||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:11|
Position: Architecural CAD Technician|
East Midlands based building main contractor delivering high quality, cost effective Modular buildings in various sectors including Retail, Commercial, Industrial, Health, Residential and others.
* The primary role of the Architectural CAD Technician & Design co ordinator is to produce detailed design information on allocated schemes, to facilitate the efficient and timely manufacture and completion of projects.
* Be responsible for generating preliminary and detailed design and model information on allocated schemes.
* Liaise with production and site management teams and operatives, to ensure design information is produced correctly in line with the overall design programme, and communicated efficiently.
* Produce and release packages of design information for release internally and externally as required.
* Carry out design activity in line with the requirements of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System and maintain appropriate paperwork records.
* Provide such programme updates and reports to the Project Design Engineer as are deemed required through the project life to allow coordination
* Be capable of managing and prioritising workload to meet deadlines in a flexible and professional manner.
* Have a working knowledge of Building Regulations and other market sector specific regulatory and statutory requirements (e.g. Education Building Bulletins, Healthcare Technical Memoranda etc.)
* Be aware of standard industry drawing practices, and be able to develop and present design information in a legible and comprehensive manner
Qualifications & Experience:
* Qualified to HND/HNC Level
* Competent in he use of CAD software
* Experience working within a design role in a construction or support business.
If you feel you are suitable for this position please call Joseph on NA or email CV
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Approach Personnel only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities