|Job Ref:||204715925||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||St Asaph||Address:||Post Code:||LL17||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:37|
Our client are currently looking to recruit an M&E Manager to work from their site in St. Asaph. |
This is a permanent role that will involve travel to group sites and offices across the UK.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Preparing mechanical and electrical design specifications for tendering of Maintenance sub-contractor packages
• Formalising procedure for coordination between site and utility companies to make the process of delivering utilities to site more efficient with less disruption to the builders work
• Coordinating and managing mechanical and electrical sub-contractor designs prior to their commencement on site
• Arranging statutory authority services, disconnections and new connections (temporary and permanent)
• Assisting Quantity Surveyors and contract managers during project on all matters related to the services sub-contractors and utility companies.
• Improving cost controls on mechanical and electrical sub-contracts, including developing tender information to ensure tenders are more representative of the clients requirements
• Improving energy tariffs on all new and existing services (gas and electric)
• Liaising with Estimating Department on costs for new projects
Skills and Knowledge:
• Relevant education / qualifications to a level of NVQ 4, Degree, HND or equivalent experience.
• Experience of working in a similar role with current M&E knowledge.
• Good persuasion and negotiation skills.
• Full UK driving license
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful business with huge potential for ongoing advancement. Interested? Please send your CV and covering information for immediate consideration