|Job Ref:||204715931||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £65000/annum Attractive Package||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:37|
Land Manager - Home Building|
Salary: £50K-65K plus Attractive Package
Hamilton Mayer are currently leading the search for a highly capable and knowledgeable Land Manager on behalf of a primary home builder within the South East region. This well respected organisation is in the process of an exciting period of expansion and aim to build their presence within the area and further afield.
* Identifying and evaluating key sites that can be worked upon and developed whilst also been able to take the sites through planning and design stages
* Perform all aspects of contract process including preparing opportunities of work, invitations to bid and management of change orders
* Essential that the candidate must be capable of sourcing land opportunities on and off market
* Identification and attainment of land whilst also producing board reports with a key view of key land responsibilities
* Actively interacting with local communities and councils to gain support and resolve any ongoing issues with planning applications
* Liaising with solicitors and negotiating with local agents.
* Be acquainted with land values, build and infrastructure costs
* Have at least 5 years of land development experience, preferably within the South East region.
* Strong work ethos, detail orientated, and dedicated to implement and execute the aggressive business plan.
* Excellent communication and collaborative skills desirable and a hunger for success
* Relevant industry qualification or professional membership desirable
* Residential experience for well known home builder is essential
ABOUT HAMILTON MAYER INTERNATIONAL
Hamilton Mayer International is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across various industry sectors and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Transportation, Rail, Utilities, Building, Property, Residential Development, Chemicals & Coatings and Medical/Life Sciences markets