|Job Ref:||204716086||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Houston||Address:||Salary:||£65845/annum 50% Bonus + Attractive Package||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:39|
Area Sales Manager - Home Building |
Location: Houston, Texas
Salary: $100k + up to 50% Bonus + attractive package
Mackenzie Stuart are in partnership with a leading home builder ranked highly in the top 100 home builders in the U.S. The organisation seeks an Area Sales manager with local experience to join a highly successful division.
- One of 3 Area Sales Managers throughout Texas for a division closing on average around 1000 units per annum looking to grow to 1200 within the next 12 months.
-Directly responsible for a targeted 500 closings per year, increasing year on year with future growth plans.
- Will be required to train and lead a significant team of professionals.
- This role will form a key part of the senior management team and have a strong influence in guiding the wider strategic direction of the business.
-Opportunity for exciting career progression as expansion continues.
- Previous experience leading the Sales function within a luxury or upper end home builder.
- A track record of meeting targets while maximizing conversions and profitability.
-Must have 3 to 5 years leadership experience.
- Proven ability to build and develop high-performing Sales teams.
- Must possess critical thinking and strong problem solving skills.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London, and Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Finance, Banking, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors