|Job Ref:||204716253||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bishop's Stortford||Address:||Salary:||£27000 - £31000/annum Package Included||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:37|
Asbestos Surveyor Analyst|
Areas to cover: Essex, Hertfordshire, London / Home Counties
Specialist multi-disciplined Environmental consultancy are recruiting for a qualified Asbestos Surveyor / Analyst to join their successful, well-established and highly trained Asbestos division at their Hertfordshire based office.
This UK's leading Environmental consultancy provides services including Asbestos, Acoustics, Ecology and Geo-Environmental disciplined services, and operates from over 10 hubs across the UK, casting its net across various locations and sectors.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for running various Asbestos contracts across the South East of England, on a "field based" format.
You will be in charge of:
* Conducting Asbestos Management and Refurbishment / Demolition type surveys
* Conduct HSG 248 guided Air tests, Fibre counts and 4-stage clearance tests for Asbestos Analysis
* Visit client sites in a direct fashion, maintaining deadlines where set
* Assisting in reporting and recording of all Asbestos surveys
* Submitting relevant Bulk Samples for Identification and Sampling
* Completion of Asbestos Management plans / Certificates as of when needed
* We are ideally looking for the candidate to be P402 qualified
* Have at least 2-3 years of dual rolled Asbestos Surveyor / Analyst experience
* Confident user of IT and handheld devices
* Fluent with Phase Contrast Microscopy and Air testing techniques
* Hold a full clean UK driving license
* Competent at generating reports
On offer is a negotiable salary of up to £31k plus benefits, including an expensed company vehicle scheme and initial training and induction. Career progression is also on offer for the ideal candidate that has a proactive and forward thinking approach to career development.
For an initial conversation about this role, please call Lakhvir @ Penguin Recruitment on (Apply online only) or submit your CV for consideration.
Commutable locations: Letchworth Garden City, Hitchin, Hatfield, Sawbridgewoth, Harlow, Cheshunt, Chelmsford, Braintree