|Job Ref:||204716343||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:33|
Where can you help build better communities?|
We are looking for a Operations Administrator to join our water contract team in Borehamwood to provide administration support in accordance with business operations and NRWSA. To provide support to field operations in planning work, meeting service performance standards and deadlines.
* Create work packs and utility plans in line with Health and Safety requirements
* Monitor and manage daily field activities via daily whereabouts
* Ensuring all jobs are accurately recorded on the Works Management System
* Prepare planning forecasts (programmes) for operations
* Submit requests for extensions/amendments required to notices/permits
* Liaise with operations, bus companies & LA's to arrange bus stop/parking bay suspensions, road closures, etc. as per TM requirements
* Management of systems closure, reconcile work activities on system
* To carry out any other duties appropriate for a job of this nature.
We're looking for
* Good communication skills
* Excellent telephone manner/customer service skills
* Excellent organisational skills and able to multi-task
* Working knowledge and Intermediate level of Office IT Systems (including MS Office (Excel, Word), MS Outlook E-mail)
* Database administration experience, including data-entry and basic reporting
* Able to meet deadlines
* Good working knowledge of NRSWA 1991/TMA 2004 and EToN Systems
Our utilities team covers everything from design and development to installation and repair, for water, gas and power networks across the UK. We have over 40 years' of experience in helping to ensure a safe, secure and sustainable supply of energy and water to millions of households and businesses.
A career with us means you'll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
The UK Government have taken steps to reduce net migration to the UK by limiting the number of overseas workers from outside the EEA coming to the UK for employment. Please note that whilst we are able to consider applications from overseas workers from outside the EEA (who require a Tier 2 (General) visa) we can only employ them if we can provide evidence that there are no other suitable candidates for this vacancy from inside the EEA