|Job Ref:||204715895||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bury St. Edmunds||Address:||Post Code:||IP28||Salary:||£40000 - £55000/annum Car||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:39|
An experienced Mechanical Contracts Manager is required for a position with a well established HVAC contractor based in Suffolk. This is a great opportunity to join a company that specialises primarily in commercial gas, energy efficient technologies and renewables within retail and other commercial environments.|
The Contracts Manage role will be paying a basic salary in the region of £40k - £55k depending on how much relevant experience you can bring to the role.
This is a broad role and you'll be involved in a variety of projects and duties, working from both the office in Bury St. Edmunds and out in the field. The Contracts Manager will be dealing with everything from dealing with site surveys, managing direct labour & sub contractors, detail and engineer support through to working closely with clients on a day to day basis.
A background in HVAC is needed for the role, ideally within Commercial Gas, Plumbing and Renewables (a Gas Contracts Manager may be ideal for the role, as long as their experience is in the commercial sector, not domestics)
Contracts Manager Requirements:
- A good background in Mechanical Contracts Management
- Excellent organisational skills, able to prioritise work quickly and efficiently
- Qualified in Commercial Gas / HVAC and relevant Health & Safety (IOSH, NEBOSH etc)
- Good man-management skills.
- Able to run multiple projects simultaneously
- Estimating experience. Capable of putting together competitive and accurate tenders
- Strong IT skills
Contracts Manager Package:
- Basic salary circa £40k - £55k
- Company Vehicle
- Pension scheme
- Company Benefits
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy