|Job Ref:||204715865||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stourbridge||Address:||Post Code:||DY9||Salary:||£45000 - £70000/annum Bens||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:37|
This company are a well-known interiors specialist with a number of schemes located around the Midlands region. They are undertaking renovations and fit out projects with schools, offices, leisure facilities and commercial retail spaces.|
As projects increase, the now require an integral members of their team to help them to move forward and deliver a 10m million current pipeline.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Within the role, on a day to day basis, you will be required to:
* Prepare estimates for wide range of clients, dealing with both concept and technical drawings, bills of quantities, plans, site surveys, sub-contractor enquiry packages, in-house manufacturing costs, final cost
* Provide accurate cost advice and undertake conceptual budgeting when required
* Carefully inspect tender documents and analyse to ascertain key requirements, identifying areas that will have implications to the business
* Analyse quote returns to ensure completeness/compliance and issue any necessary queries regarding scope and technical requirements (RFI)
* Visit and assess site requirements
* Check measured quantities/take off quantities
* Plan progress through the tenders as they are worked on
* Ensure completion of all associated tender submission documents
* Make all clarifications and qualifications to accompany tender
* Carry out value engineering to reduce the costs of the tender where applicable
* Organise and chair the post tender handover meeting with the project delivery team, including issue of all tender information and build ups, ensuring a full handover of all relevant items
* Provide input into the review of supply chain members
CANDIDATE SPECIFICATION: The ideal candidate to join our team will have:
* Knowledge of building, material components, building regulations, estimating (including take off) and Health and Safety
* Experience with variety of tender formats including traditional design and build tenders, single and two stage tenders under JCT and bills of rates.
* Experience of interiors and fit out markets advantageous
* Good client management skills.
* Willingness to Regional
* Full UK Driving License