|Job Ref:||204715813||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Orpington||Address:||Post Code:||BR6||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum Car||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:37|
We're seeking a Contracts Manager with experience in both the M&E sectors (although ideally with an Electrical bias) to work for a manufacturer of controls for the HVAC and Building Services market.|
This is an excellent opportunity for a Contracts or Project Manager to join a leading manufacturer in the industry who operate in the UK and globally.
You can expect, as an experienced Contracts Manager, to be offered a salary circa £50k if you are successful. On offer will also be a company car, private medical insurance and a pension scheme.
The Contracts Manager will be required to work from the company's office (located between Croydon & Orpington) and to also spend a fair amount of time with clients and on sites around the UK when required.
Contracts Manager Requirements:
- An experienced Contracts Manager, ideally with an electrical bias (but exposure to both M&E elements).
- Qualified to a good level in a technical subject. HNC/HND ideally as a minimum
- Good communication skills, able to work closely with and manage clients.
- Knowledge of controls and experience within plant rooms would also be ideal
- Happy to travel and occasionally work away
- Full UK driving licence
Contracts Manager Role:
- Oversee the delivery of Controls projects across the UK
- Read, understand and scrutinise Specifications, Programmes and Drawings.
- Produce contract documents e.g. RAMS
- Manage and visit Clients and Consultants.
- Perform site visits and surveys.
- Basic salary circa £50k
- Company car
- Phone & Laptop
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy