|Job Ref:||204715669||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Watford||Address:||Post Code:||NN6||Salary:||£25000/annum Benefits package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:34|
Trainee / Graduate Quantity Surveyor - Hertfordshire - £25,000 per annum + package - great career prospects |
I am working in partnership with an award winning, nationaly respected Social Housing Contractor who are best known for large new build regeneration schemes all in excess of £100,000,000 in value.
My client is looking to take on a Trainee Quantity Surveyor / Graduate Quantity Surveyor to join their growing commercial team working on some of the most exciting residential schemes across London and the South East. You will gain exposure to all areas of construction and get the opportunity to learn and grow within an experience commercial team.
The role will involve the following tasks:
* Assist in overseeing the management of projects from conception to completion
* Assist with monitoring progress on site to ensure completion of works within agreed programmes
* Provide support regarding all financial aspects of projects to ensure a successful outcome
* Process sub contract orders and purchase orders for plant and material
* Ensure compliance with Health & Safety regulations on site
If you are a recent graduate or working towards a HNC or HND currently or currently working in construction and are looking to progress your career within an established and esteemed business then apply today