|Job Ref:||204714906||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Belfast||Address:||Post Code:||BT7||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:37|
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Lead Technical Services Engineer to support the ongoing growth and continued success of this established Facility Management Company. |
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will be responsible for contract delivery. Contracts will involve M&E planned & reactive maintenance, bundled FM services and minor works projects. You will work with delivery teams to ensure the work is carried out properly and thoroughly, while maintaining agreed financial and delivery goals. You will be part of a team responsible for the full life cycle of the contract, as technical services manager you will be expected to have input in all elements of contract delivery.
The main requirements of the role:
* Deliver contracts in line with Service Level Agreements and KPIs
* Proactive client management including client review meetings
* Manage engineer productivity and performance
* Manage subcontractors' performance levels
* Manage contract assets - vehicle fleet, van stock and capital equipment.
* Manage the timely production of all contract specific documentation for H&S, costs, KPIs, invoicing and profitability
* Manage the completion of technical reports and certificates
* Manage working policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all relevant H&S legislation and requirements
* Operational contract delivery as per cost, profitability and quality requirements
* Preparation of maintenance and minor works quotations and valuations.
* Commercial development of existing and new clients / business opportunities
* Develop and promote strong client relationships
The suitable Candidate will have:
* 10 year's experience operational experience in M+E contracting and some solid experience managing a team field based staff in the delivery of planned and reactive maintenance service.
* a track record of working within defined budgets and achieving profit targets in the building services industry.
* Experience of direct management of labour and subcontractors
* Demonstrate strong communication, leadership, people management and commercial skill and be a team player.
* Understands and seeks to minimise waste in resources and processes. Adopts and encourages others to adopt new ways of working.
If you think this 'Technical Services Manager' role sounds right for you, then let us know by either applying or contacting Stephen McConnell on NA or to hear more about it.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client