|Job Ref:||204714900||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Oman||Address:||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:39|
Our Client is a highly successful service, engineering and construction company in Oman. Due to continuing success, and the recent award of a number of contracts, they now require a Project's Cost Controller to monitor the costs on on-going projects.|
The Project's Cost Controller will monitor the costs of on- going projects in order to provide an adequate overview of budgets against actual costs. In addition to this, they will ensure correct record keeping of project-related costs, invoices and bills in order to compile them in monthly financial reports. This position will be office based in Muscat, therefore the Project's Cost Controller should have an independent working style and the ability to work well with minimal supervision.
The ideal candidate should have:
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Commerce.
• Alternatively, Bachelor's degree in Engineering with cost control related training or work experience.
• Minimum of 5 years? relevant experience working in cost controlling, project accounting or estimating functional roles.
• Basic knowledge of Accounting ERP systems.
• Good Understanding of the construction industry.
• Knowledge in modelling and planning software used in construction. (Primavera is advantageous)
• Sound knowledge of finance and accounting practices.
There is an excellent salary and package on offer.
If the Project's Cost Controller position is of interest, please send your CV to Camilla Marcus quoting reference number CM162