|Job Ref:||204714847||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Oman||Address:||Post Date:||22/10/2016 22:36|
Our Client is a highly successful service, engineering and construction company in Oman. Due to continuing success, and the recent award of a number of contracts, they now require a Works Preparation Engineer/ Project Engineer for work on a number of these projects.|
The Works Preparation Engineer will be site based, and they will be expected to provide assistance to the construction team/ managers in micro-planning. The position will also involve preparedness and sequencing, establishing the best construction methods, resource deployment and optimisation, and handling statistical and feasibility studies for ensuring uninterrupted work-fronts. As a result of these responsibilities, the Works Preparation Engineer should have the ability to work well under pressure. They should also have an Independent working style and the ability to work well with minimal supervision.
The ideal candidate should have:
• High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED)
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering
• Minimum of 10 years? experience of construction field experience
• Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
• Leadership skills and the ability to influence others.
• Independent working style and ability to work well with minimal supervision.
• Knowledge in modelling and planning software used in Construction. (Primavera is advantageous)
There is an excellent salary and package on offer.
If the Works Preparation Engineer/ Project Engineer position is of interest, please send your CV to Camilla Marcus quoting reference number CM161