|Job Ref:||204714552||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Neston||Address:||Post Code:||SN13||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:34|
Location: Neston, Wirral, CH64 3TA
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 8am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
Established in 1965, Cheshire Wellness is a family-run business with a proud history in the design, construction and manufacture of swimming pools, tiled spas, experience rooms and medical wellness products.
Cheshire Wellness is one of Europe`s largest spa shell and pool manufacturers capable of producing up to 40 spas at a time. They are the UK`s only manufacturer of tiled spas and pools to be ISO 9001 accredited, with a distinct focus on the quality of the product and service provided.
Cheshire Wellness boasts a vast swimming pool and spa portfolio that includes projects in world-renowned hotels, domestic residences, yachts, leisure centres and schools. They consistently deal at the very top-end of the market and in order to ensure that they exceed client expectations, the company liaises very closely with developers, architects and interior designers throughout the design and build stages.
• Highly competitive salary
• Distinguished benefits package
• Focus on providing excellent quality of service
• Be a part of a highly successful and target driven team
• Chance to work directly with the Managing Director of the firm
• Excellent prospects for career and personal development
• Key involvement in a growth focused business
• Operate at the top end of a competitive industry
Cheshire Wellness contracts management team has an unparalleled insight into the industry, which is applied to each project on the basis of providing the best possible service available in the market. A successful candidate will have the opportunity to work closely with a number of different departments and benefit from over 200 years` worth of industry experience. The collegiate office environment allows for a new member to quickly assimilate into the processes of the company as well as the friendly and productive culture.
• Management, control, administration, supervision and development of all Contract works
• Assessment of all major on site contractual works
• Organisation and allocation of resources for all aspects of site construction and installation
• Providing the Senior Contact Manager with valuations
• Dealing with client`s requirements and enquiries and maintaining contract deadlines and budgets
• Liaising with clients, architects, structural engineers and main contractors to resolve any issues at design, pre-contract, during the course of works and post completion.
• Analysis and assessment of contract documentation and relevant logistics
• Analysis and assessment of design and detailed working drawings and specifications from a technical and practical view point
• Programming of works and allocation of staff and resources through to completion
• Internal coordination of contract requirements informing all departments of details and deadlines
Skills and Experience:
The ideal applicant should have:
• Excellent communication skills
• Effective organisational ability
• Experience in the construction industry
• Experience as a contract manager
• Career ambition
• An interest in personal development
• A full UK driving licence
• Experience in the spa and pool industry (preferred)
• Relevant industry qualifications (preferred)
If you have the skills required for this role, as detailed above, please click on APPLY and attach your CV and a cover letter, explaining why you are a good fit for this vacancy.
Keywords: Contract Management, Contract Manager, Contract administrator, Construction, Swimming pool industry, Swimming Pool construction