|Job Ref:||204714260||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coulsdon||Address:||Post Code:||CR5||Salary:||£17000 - £18000/annum Overtime, 25 Days Holiday + Banks, P||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:34|
The Company are a large Engineering and Technology group working across many sectors for many prestigious large clientele.|
Assisting with the picking and issuing inbound / outbound goods and materials for the company, including the safe storage, location and perpetual inventory check(s). Provide a high level of customer service ensuring materials are processed in line with daily / weekly requirements.
- Execution of material requests / requirements in line with daily / weekly operational needs.
- Receiving and issuing of inbound / outbound goods and materials.
- Loading and unloading of delivery and despatch vehicles as required.
- Data input into warehouse system.
- Checking inbound consignments for order compliance including paperwork
- Ensuring materials are safely packed for shipment
- Fork lift truck material movements into and out of warehouse racking locations.
- Other appropriate manual duties as may be directed from time to time.
- Several years functional Experience
- NVQ level 2.
- FLT licence.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Working knowledge of ERP / MRP Systems.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work with others.
- Ability to manage under pressure and deliver requirements to due date(s).
- Computer literate.
- Extended hours / unsocial hours working may be required