|Job Ref:||204714193||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||York||Address:||Post Code:||YO1||Salary:||£28000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:34|
We are recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Engineer / Commercial Plumber to provide building services maintenance to a prestigious facility in the York area.|
You will be part of an Area Maintenance Team providing a quality building maintenance service for the company and the facility. To carry out mechanical maintenance and repairs to the commercial facility within set timescales in a manner that demonstrates customer care and a high standard of quality, efficiency and compliance with customer requirements.
The role is a permanent position based on a static site contract. Salary is up to £28,000
Your main duties will encompass carrying out various manual and skilled tasks to include:
• PPM and reactive repairs to boiler/heating (non-gas aspects) systems
• The role will also involve general handyperson duties such as unblocking toilets, site clearances, general upkeep, lamping checks and supply gathering
• Screwed Pipework, pumps, valves, plant room systems and equipment maintenance
• General HVAC operations such as AHU, fan coil systems etc.
• Water systems and Legionella prevention
• Periodic stock take and audit of maintenance consumables and materials
The candidate should be a qualified commercial plumber (or domestic engineer) with experience of:
• Maintenance and building services HVAC operations
• Experience of commercial buildings
• Knowledge of current water regulation requirements
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now or email your cv to (url removed)
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors. To request further information on our active vacancies please visit our website (url removed)
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer