|Job Ref:||204713918||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Enfield||Address:||Post Code:||EN1||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:34|
Adecco are currently recruiting for a Plant Hire Operative for our long-term Client based in Enfield, Middlesex. This is a permanent position within a great business offering a competitive salary dependant on experience + other company benefits. Working hours will be Monday to Friday, 08:00- 17:00 or 09:00- 18:00 and may include one Saturday a month between 08:00-12:00 (this is paid at an overtime rate of x1.5).|
The ideal candidate must be able to show a high level of customer service, and customer care. You should show willingness to take on any ad-hoc duties and who therefore suit someone who is a team player. Previous experience within a similar role would be advantageous however this is not essential.
* Maintenance, cleaning and repair
* To perform Hire functions & routines - loading & unloading
* Setting up contracts on MCS
* Dealing with customers on Trade counter and delivery service
* Service customers over the telephone
* General activities and functions of the Plant hire department
The ideal candidate:
* Mechanical skills/aptitude
* Good communication skills
* Team working - being able to work co-operatively with members of staff in all departments.
* Personal Organisation
* Ability to constructively challenge methods and suggest potential improvement.
* To help develop company culture, customer satisfaction, trade counter and delivery service.
* Hands on experience of plant equipment for mechanical services, plumbing and heating
* Plant maintenance and testing
* Familiarity with hire fleet databases
* Experience of Microsoft Office - Excel, Word & Outlook
* Experience of loading Lorries
* Current clean driving license
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact initial successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco are an employment agency and is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer