|Job Ref:||204712526||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North East Lincolnshire||Address:||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:34|
Favell Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager to join our clients team based in North East Lincolnshire.
Our client is a specialist in the interior finishing industry, working on a wide range of projects in the education, healthcare, commercial, retail & leisure sectors providing an exceptional service to clients for almost 40 years. Due to continued growth they are now looking for an established Contracts Manager to join the team to help continue their growth strategy.
You be responsible for numerous projects across from the Yorkshire & Humber through to the Midlands, being the main point of contact for clients, site managers and building contractors throughout the project.
- The job will include managing your clients expectations and being the main point of contact.
- Collate project plans and estimates, including budgets and timescales
prepare and present documents for tenders.
- Communicate with all contractors, suppliers and clients on a daily basis.
- Identify areas in which projects could be run ore efficiently and oversee the implementation of new working procedures.
- Oversee all projects H&S.
- Degree / HND in Construction Management (or Equivalent)
- Valid CSCS Card
- SMSTS Qualification
- Experience in Contracts Management.
- Excellent Man-Management skills.
- Good Commercial Management skills.
- Strong Organisational skills.
- Strong Numeracy & IT skills.
- Good Problem Solving skills.
- Ability to demonstrate previous experience in running multiple contracts.
- Strong technical knowledge of Metsec, partitionings, plastering and suspended ceilings.
Salaried plus additional benefits to be agreed dependent upon experience.
Please submit your up to date CV