|Job Ref:||204712390||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||East Sussex||City:||Brighton||Address:||Post Code:||BN2||Salary:||£22000 - £28000/annum + Excellent Package||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:36|
Assistant QS - Brighton & Hove|
An Award-winning Independent Multidisciplinary Consultancy is looking to hire an Assistant Quantity Surveyor in Brighton & Hove. Working on a variety of interesting projects spread between Brighton and London, you will have fantastic exposure to clients as well as in-house training and APC support.
Slotting into a team of MRICS-Qualified Professional Quantity Surveyors and fellow Graduates, you will benefit from working alongside a vibrant team with a wealth of experience and bundles of energy. Regardless of whether you are already capable of running your own commissions or in need of a helping hand to get you up and running, this outfit are well equipped to help you work towards Chartership and reaching the next level in your career.
Projects range from fast-paced refurbishments right through to carefully planned conversions of listed buildings and new-build schemes valued upwards of £10m - recent wins include;
Will ideally have;
* Energy, enthusiasm, drive and great people skills
* Minimum of 1 years' QS experience
* BSc or equivalent
* Already started working towards your APC - looking to sit in the next 6 to 18 months
* A solid grasp of BIM would be a huge asset
* Tech savvy
* Competitive salary, bonus scheme, private healthcare and pension
* APC support; in-house training, subscription fees and CPD programme
* Flexible working
* Fun, friendly office environment